MacKenzie Camp is hiring a Camp Director. This position requires someone 25 years or older, with at least two years experience working with people aged 7-19 years. Work commences May 28, 2018 with our school program, succeeded by eight youth camps, July 2 through August 17. Availability of the candidate to assist with the selection of counsellors in February and March 2018 is an asset. Applications will be accepted until February 28.
- Download Camp Director Job Description
Applications for these Core Staff positions are also welcome. Applications close February 28. Work commences May 28, 2018:
- Assistant Director – this position is now filled.
- First Aid Attendant – this position is now filled.
- Waterfront Director – Job Description
- Head Cook – Job Description
Hiring for the following (7) positions have also commenced. Applications close March 31:
- Camp Counsellor – Job Description
Salaries range from $480/week (counsellors) to $750/week (director). Room and board is supplied when camps are in session.
- Download MacKenzie Camp Staff Application Form. Please complete and submit to Personnel Committee, MacKenzie Camp, PO Box 133, Armstrong, BC V0E 1B0 or email us.
MacKenzie Camp is a GREAT place to exercise and improve your skills as a leader and team member. You’ll make great friends and bring sunshine into the lives of dozens of campers.