Although regulations and recommendations concerning COVID-19 may force a change at short notice, MacKenzie Camp currently anticipates running its 2020 summer camp program as planned.
We are still accepting applications for the positions of Assistant Director, First Aid Attendant, Waterfront Director, and Head Cook for the 2020 camping season. Work commences in June 21 and concludes August 16 after the last of our summer camps.
- Job Description: Assistant Director Rate: $800/week for 8 weeks.
- Job Description: First Aid Attendant Rate: $800/week for 8 weeks.
- Job Description: Waterfront Director Rate: $720/week for 8 weeks.
- Job Description: Head Cook Rate: $920/week for 8 weeks.
We are also accepting applications for six Camp Counsellor positions. Their work ends August 15.
- Job Description: Camp Counsellor Rate: $584/week for 7 weeks.
Note that the deadline for applications for ALL positions has been extended to April 30, 2020. We fully understand that applicants may wish to approach multiple employers in case camp is cancelled or our staffing reduced.
Please email your completed application form and resume to email@example.com or mail to Personnel Committee, MacKenzie Camp, PO Box 133, Armstrong, BC V0E 1B0.