A Great Place for Events of All Sorts, for All Sorts!
After a brief boat trip across the Shuswap River, take a short walk up a forest path and arrive at the seven acres of MacKenzie Camp property. The forest opens onto a large grassy field surrounded by cabins, a large Craft Hall, the Alice Large Lodge, the wash house, and maintenance and storage buildings. MacKenzie Camp offers both rustic cabins and new dorm rooms. Renters may choose to sleep in the cabins, dorms, or both.
Activities include canoeing, kayaking, out tripping, swimming, climbing wall, low ropes, archery, arts and crafts, campfire, reflection, and celebrations.
Buildings & Areas include:
- Alice Large Lodge – dining room seats 85; dormitory sleeps 46; 2 washrooms each with 2 showers
- Henry Peter’s Cabin – has electric light and heat (sleeps 11)
- six rustic sleeping cabins accommodate 48 people (four with lighting)
- washhouse – 4 flush toilets, 4 showers, laundry and 4 additional outside sinks
- outdoor chapel – a quiet circle in the woods
- campfire area
- waterfront complete with sandy beach
- 13 canoes and 17 kayaks, PFDs and paddles
- climbing wall and S-XL climbing-wall harnesses
- low ropes course
- archery range, compound bows and graphite target arrows
- craft hall – great for rainy day activities
- director’s cabin (sleeps 3)
- first aid cabin (sleeps 1)
- gast haus – heated (sleeps 2)
- 3 outdoor toilets
- kitchen – the commercial kitchen is equipped to provide meals for 85 people. It has 3 stoves and a walk in cooler
- oxygen, spine board, and OFA level 3 First Aid Kit
For information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on social media to stay updated!