- leadership training costs
- upgrades to the water system, buildings, canoe platform, and “bridge”
- fly fishing and other sports equipment
Every little bit helps! But we extend special thanks to three major community donors:
For three years running, Dulux Paints of Vernon, B.C. has made MacKenzie Camp a recipient of its Colourful Communities Program. MacKenzie has received nothing short of a “total makeover” thanks to the equipment, supplies, and professional painters they have provided. Thank You, Dulux Paints!
Mountain View Electric of Enderby, BC has befriended MacKenzie Camp by donating the net cost of our water filters. This makes a world of difference to an organization that draws its water right out of the Shuswap River. Thank You, Mountain View!
In February, the 100 Men Who Give a Damn in Vernon, BC chose MacKenzie Camp as the recipient of their quarterly donation – $9,900! It will help us put a new roof on Alice Large Lodge in the fall of 2019. Thank you, 100 Men!
Here are four ways to donate:
- e-Transfer: log-in to your bank or credit union account and click on the Interac® e-Transfer option. You will need to provide our email (email@example.com), some information about yourself and your account, and a question for us to answer.
- Cheque: please make out the payment to MacKenzie Camp Society and mail it us at PO Box 133, Armstrong, BC V0E 1B0.
- Gift Certificate: Want to put a smile on someone’s face in the summer? Download a MacKenzie Campership Gift Form.
- Phone: give us a call at 250-838-6293. We’ll figure out a way for you to make your donation conveniently and securely.