Register for the 2022 Camping Program!
We’re planning for a full slate of 9 summer camps in 2022. ALL CAMPS at MacKenzie are open to every gender and offer a great range of activities: canoeing on Mabel Lake, climbing wall, archery, low-ropes challenge course, crafts, wide games, hiking, and swimming. Come form friendships that will last a lifetime! Camps are available for kids and youth aged 7 through 17:
- June 27-July 1: Leadership Training Camp (14-17 years)
- July 4-8: Intermediate Camp 1 (10-13 years)
- July 11-15: Junior-Intermediate Camp 1 (7-13 years)
- July 11-15: Science Camp (10-13 years)
- July 18-22: Intermediate Camp 2 (10-13 years)
- July 25-28: Junior Camp (7-10 years)
- August 2-5: Junior-Intermediate Camp 2 (7-13 years)
- August 2-5: Art Camp (10-13 years)
- August 8-12: Teen Camp (13-16 years)
See details below, or click here for our brochure. To register, push the Gold Button. Registration requires a credit card.
Please note: Due to our close quarters at camp and ready access to vaccines, vaccination against COVID-19 will be MANDATORY for all overnight campers, staff, & volunteers this summer. Please read MacKenzie Camp’s 2022 COVID SAFETY PLAN.
Our camps observe all health regulations and standards set by provincial health authorities and the BC Camping Association. So (God forbid) things may change! Registration fees will be fully refunded if COVID-19 prevents a youngster from attending camp, or cancels your camp of choice.
Remember – thanks to generous donors, Mackenzie can offer camperships to help kids get to camp, whatever their financial circumstances. Click here to download the campership application form and click here to download a conventional camp registration form.
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING CAMP (ages 14-17) June 27-July 1 (Cost: Tier 1 $450; Tier 2 $397; Tier 3 $315) Capacity: 30 campers.
Counsellors-in-Training (CITs) are MacKenzie Camp’s junior leaders. This mandatory training week is a chance to develop leadership skills, plan activities, and learn the basics for working at MacKenzie (including climbing wall certification) while enjoying everything that camp has to offer. At the end of the week, all campers are interviewed and their skills assessed. Depending on availability and camp needs, they may be asked to volunteer in the summer in return for an honorarium. Check-in 9 am on June 27, departure 2-3 pm on July 1.
- INTERMEDIATE CAMP 1 (ages 10-13) July 4-8 (Cost: Tier 1 $450; Tier 2 $397; Tier 3 $315) Capacity: 43 campers.
What a great way to start off the summer: good times, good friends, and good food. Park your apps at home – you won’t be needing them! Check-in 2 pm on July 4, departure 2-3 pm on July 8.
- JUNIOR-INTERMEDIATE CAMP 1 (ages 7-13) July 11-15 (Cost: Tier 1 $450; Tier 2 $397; Tier 3 $315) Capacity: 20 campers.
This is a camp which older and younger siblings can attend together. Great times and great memories! Check-in 2 pm on July 11, departure 2-3 pm on July 15.
- SCIENCE CAMP (ages 10-13) July 11-15 (Cost: Tier 1 $450; Tier 2 $397; Tier 3 $315) Capacity: 23 campers.
Feeling experimental? Then come and fire off a rocket! Dig up the past! Close in on the moon and stars with a telescope! Get some impact with a home-made meteorite! Check-in 2 pm on July 11, departure 2-3 pm on July 15.
- INTERMEDIATE CAMP 2 (ages 10-13) July 18-22 (Cost: Tier 1 $450; Tier 2 $397; Tier 3 $315) Capacity: 31 campers.
Here’s a camp that’s all about having a great time, eating great food, and making new friends! Check-in 2 pm on July 18, departure 2-3 pm on July 22.
- JUNIOR CAMP (ages 7-10) July 25-August 28 (Cost: Tier 1 $285; Tier 2 $255; Tier 3 $200) Capacity: 43 campers.
There are lots of great experiences here for both first-time and returning campers: swimming, wide games, low ropes, climbing wall, nature walks, and crafts. Check-in 2 pm on July 25, departure 2-3 pm on July 28.
- JUNIOR-INTERMEDIATE CAMP 2 (ages 7-13) August 2-5 (Cost: Tier 1 $360; Tier 2 $315; Tier 3 $250) Capacity: 23 campers.
Junior-Intermediate Camp is a way for older and younger siblings to get together for some great times and memories. Check-in 2 pm on August 2, departure 2-3 pm on August 5.
- ART CAMP (ages 10-13) August 2-5 (Cost: Tier 1 $360; Tier 2 $315; Tier 3 $250) Capacity: 20 campers.
Get creative at this camp – make cellphone movies, invent (and play) musical instruments, and do some paddle-painting! Check-in 2 pm on August 2, departure 2-3 pm on August 5.
- TEEN CAMP (ages 13-16) August 8-12 (Cost: Tier 1 $450; Tier 2 $397; Tier 3 $315) Capacity: 43 campers.
A great week of night games, theme days, and fun activities only offered to our oldest campers. Weather permitting, there’s even an overnight canoe trip on Mabel Lake. Check-in 2 pm on August 8, departure 2-3 pm on August 12.
Follow us on social media to stay updated!